Thursday, February 12, 2009

Marta and me


Hi Melissa!
I am going to write about my friend Marta.

I met Marta when I was eleven years old more or less. Marta is a good friend of mine, she lives near me ,in Moratalaz and We always take the same bus for going to the school or Goya... Marta and me have the same hobbies: go shopping, play tennis or runnig because we love the sports. In this photo we are in Moratalaz with other friends. This day was very funny because in Madrid was snowing ang we love play with the snow.
Marta is the first girl you can see in the photo. She has brown hair and brown eyes and in this photo she wears a green coat and blue trousers and a beautiful necklace and I am the other girl I weared a scarf and a warm coat because this day was very cold.

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't that an amazing day! I was in moratalaz too when it was snowing because our doctor is there. I took lots of photos for my friends back in Barcelona. They couldn't believe it. It's great that you and Marta go running together. I started running when I was about 12 years old and I still try to go twice a week (but it's difficult because I don't have much time).
    Well done on this extra post!

    ReplyDelete